Friday, April 22, 2011

Selena Gomez makes me "Fireflies" video clip remix [www.selenagomez.com]

Selena Gomez makes me "Fireflies" video clip remix [www.selenagomez.com]


Selena Gomez makes me "Fireflies" video clip remix [www.selenagomez.com]


Basically, I love it. Shes a goddess, flawless and perfect in every way imaginable!

Note: Yes, and thats not really Selena.




People I would like to thank:
Sarah Supit "Selena Gomez"
Haruka Ito, a fixed cam
Elissa Imai, providing the camera.
Co-director Amy Park
Yoseph B / Michelle M / b Brin / Stephen N. friends on the beach.

Keywords:
V.1
Yes, every night before going to sleep
I clear my head I won
Lose, and I will check that all
And let my heart speak
View from the child star shine of course
Way along the path talking about Habib was not a fighter




I know we havent really met yet thats OK
I lay here in this bed alone, so I ask again
Every girl at night so it looks like you
Live his life alone hold the tears

"Ed] likes to make myself believe
That you and I have lived happily
I closed my eyes and im counting sheep
Hurry and go to sleep
Here also because I can not wait for the dream I

V.2
I feel like I have a real chance to fight with you
A strange feeling for me is very new
Something in your eyes Yes, he gives me hope
I see you in my dreams girl so let me know

Look here Baby Bo is not a magic trick
I do not show us what you're fine my first choice
There is no doubt in my mind there fasho
Say you'll be mine I promise you I'll be

Chorus:
Bruno Mars like you can rely on
Did not need to be a genius, but I think that this is the free entry
And not for the pride of the girl, but I think your perfect
And those who do not agree to trust me is just not worth it

One day if we decided to meet the fate of two
I promise you girl imma show you that you can see
Just how much I adore you chat gettn on one knee
Child only you and me 143

V.3
Ivin on the lives and one is not too hot
Someone says theres something forgotten Derülo
Our purpose in this world is searching for the other half of our
The missing piece of the air we breathe, the one who makes us laugh

Every night with you is like a dream teen
Hand in hand to eye for an eye and we make a great team
nvr perfect identity and date of the first you want to quit
Then woke up sad thing to pretend

A little disappointed, but I nvr lose hope
Something in my heart tells me you already know
so imma hold it not to skip a beat
Cuz always and forever, 143

Someone in this task comes once in a lifetime
You get the best reason for you 'I just found mine
The thrill of chasing a very large
Jul promise you to be happy after first place




Selena Gomez makes me "Fireflies" video clip remix [www.selenagomez.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment