Friday, April 22, 2011

And the holding of the summer, Baby

And the holding of the summer, Baby


And the holding of the summer, Baby


Summer Baby

I feel like everything I have
Because every day some
I had a summer night feeling
Inflammation of the heart, such as temporary
I huggin Osedkaii
While she was in Lexus
All phones beep up
Of all fans and texts
Waste everyone's havin afternoon and breakfast
I just spent a child see a girl with perfect breast
But I'm about to face Yes
Yes, got a taste of strange
Skin and brown hair Yes the size of Itty Betty
Institute of the Arab world to be right when the summer bumming Comin nice
I miss drinking Tequila and girls were and where Geffen
As they were when they were drunk all the sponsor
Im just trying to take you
Talk to me after the show
I have something for you and I know love is right
Wife loves a little alcohol, and im on the verge of casting since
We can do it on the bed, we can do on the ground
We can do baby upright against the door
We have come to the party, the same as everyone
Two more shots and I will dance
Of these girls with perfect bodies
Everybodys crazy, laughing, wild and misbehaved
It was my child and the child,
I'm glad that can die, and you can see in my eyes
When I am all the people who matter the most important thing for me
Here with me

It's Friday night and hot in that
And tomorrow we will wear
Sleep all day Saturday
At night we want a little more
If your child is feelin good, let me tell you here
Summer day, every day, and party like Las
We have said I would try not to be lost completely
But I swear that sober is better than any I've ever tasted
I will not lie on top, I have more bottles in the trunk
I had a pistol in my pocket
If the police feel what is Funkin
A little girl, I see that your dying to get close to me
And if you say things that I was not supposed to be
I am dead, if the party was broken by an agent
But screw that man were on the beach
So take a wife from me
If you turn on the smoke Emma
If you make a drink from the Arab World Institute
Lets just get this party crackin, I want to sing all
And all we got to the party, the same as everyone
Two more shots and bad dancing
Of these girls with perfect bodies
Everybodys crazy, laughing, wild and misbehaved
It was my child and the child,




And the holding of the summer, Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment