Thursday, July 7, 2011

I do not want to sleep with N - Dubz lyrics

I do not want to sleep with N - Dubz lyrics


I do not want to sleep with N - Dubz lyrics


I do not sleep wnaa

Haha
Dappy: Ting will be the next night.
I swear it will be constantly crazy
If u want u deserve the rest of the night comes with DAP
Cuz it would be crazy
And I find going to have crazy fun
Shhh ... I thank you a lot of Kos is nothing more for the fans went Platnium
Chorus: I do not want to sleep Wanani just to stay awake, and come down my face, we have a couple more all dese people keep on buying and Im fly Im feeling like I'm not thinkin the end of the door.
Dappy: Yo-Yo Im feeling like a spinnin head of King No more whiskey on the rocks could be the right not to stop spinnin
Le Mans Boggini me as Kos rules Tripin his daughter for him is that SED yhit. Why do u need no more insecurity for the pork (not required)
I do not want.
Attention to my dogs but they Kaznov Kos.
And then suffer for the rest of the night in an attempt to watch IMA free man why u both? After the completion of the club and the obsession goiin freemore would be lucky one to sit on the ups and downs for me.
Invoices paid mothers Im just tryin to take a break and I do not want to sleep I just want to stay awake.
Tulisa:
I swear I think I owe this night in my car, and I and my friends why I ask. Have a drink and follow meee.
Choir.
Tulisa:
Viewing polishing stars IMA.
Enter the club as they do what we're drinking a little,
This is my signal to take over this place.
Shed light on my face
All the boys want to taste so they can take a look, but do not touch (do not touch)
Ladys watches do not hate do not hate.
i come to get smashed:i dont wanna go to sleep i just wanna stay awake. I swear I think I owe this night in my car, and I and my friends why I ask. Have a drink and follow meee.
Choir.
Fazer:
See me, I keep looking I keep my drink,
As I will, but down more than that will make me sleep I need need someone to come and be a monster that will play with all parts of my body. A lot of money in cash Lake Lake (lick me like a lollie) pop as long as u do not want anything from me (right)
I swear tonight I went nuts, my CD is not all those on the shelf.
Dappy:
Im feeling very well how to love the child of the child.
Fazer:
The smell of fresh young people like success to raise a toast your glasses to see!
Dappy:
Only sold 300,000 records and a sense of chat on the moon.
Fazer:
I know where I am grateful for this important gathering Oh ANOVA table.
I do not want to sleep (sleep)
I just want to stay awake (stay awake)
Down my face,
Comes, we will have more torque
All such purchases and keep feeling like im flyin im
I'm not thinkin after the door
I do not want to sleep (sleep)
I just want to stay awake (stay awake)
Down my face
Come and have a couple more
These peop continue to buy and Im flying feelinglike Lyme
I'm not thinkin after the door
Nananiiii




I do not want to sleep with N - Dubz lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment